Training & Quality Specialist
At MAPFRE Assistance we’ve grown consistently in recent years to become a market leader in insurance and assistance products. Our objective is to continue this profitable growth by providing the world-class customer service that our clients have come to expect.
We’re looking for a committed and enthusiastic Training and Quality Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced, customerfocused environment. Reporting to the Assistance Contact Centre Manager, you will provide training and support within the Motor Assistance team, ensuring training needs and quality standards are met.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and manage the Claims Department, supporting staff to help maximise their potential
- Deliver interactive classroom and on the job training for new hires supporting and energising staff, instilling a
sense of enthusiasm in the team
- Ensure all training records are maintained and up to date
- Complete training needs analysis and identify training gaps and work with the supervisory group to ensure
training needs are met
- Perform regular individual quality assessment by monitoring recorded calls, files created, complaints received
- Complete quality calibrations with supervisory group and clients to ensure fair and consistent quality scoring
across the team
- Deliver operator feedback and 1:1 session with new hires, addressing any issues (e.g., shift adherence, quality,
productivity) that might arise
- Implement updates and changes to current processes and procedures
- Support team in taking calls as required
- Suggest and implement ideas for improving employee engagement
- Assist in the handling of complaints in accordance with company protocol & the Consumer Protection Code
- Participate in the recruitment and induction processes for all new hires
- Work to meet all KPI’s set by the Contact Centre Manager
- Adherence to and implementation of relevant regulatory obligations such as GDPR and MCC
Full-time: 35 hours per week, core days are Mon – Fri.
What we’re looking for:
- APA or CIP qualification a distinct advantage, however not a requirement, but at minimum the successful
candidate must be prepared to undertake and pass the APA exams upon appointment. MAPFRE will fund and
support your training and qualifications in this regard.
- Knowledge of MAPFRE products, SOP’s, systems and regulatory standards
What we offer:
- Service days
- Time and attendance quarterly rewards
- APA / CIP training
- Free Motor Rescue and European Travel Insurance
- Health insurance discount
- 20% discount on all other travel insurance outside Europe
- Sports & social club
- City centre office location, handy for public transport
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel Pass
- Opportunity to work with a global company based in over 35 countries
This is not an exhaustive list and we expect the person to demonstrate their individuality and innovativeness and use any particular skills as the need arises.
About the Company
MAPFRE Assistance is a market leader in travel insurance, car breakdown assistance, car warranty and home emergency assistance. We work with Ireland’s largest insurers, brokers and motor dealers. We have been based in Galway city centre since 1991, the Irish unit of one of the world’s largest insurance and assistance companies.
For more information on this role please email email@example.com.
Assisting your customers with any emergency in their home through our network of providers. We also provide boiler service, pest control, leak and flooding detection, home helpline, and other services.
Over 30 years’ experience providing motor breakdown assistance, with a nationwide network, state-of-the-art assistance technology and a 24/7 Galway City contact centre. We also provide vehicle warranty and vehicle insurance products through our sister brand MAPFRE Warranty.