At MAPFRE Assistance we’ve grown consistently in recent years to become a market leader in
insurance and assistance products. Our objective is to continue this profitable growth by providing the world-class customer service that our clients have come to expect.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people to join part time as Assistance Advisor, to work with us to delivery exceptional customer service.
The Part Time Assistance Advisor role is at the forefront of the contact centre and requires an individual with a strong track record in customer service skills. The Assistance Advisor makes decisions in relation to insurance entitlements, liaises with members of the public, suppliers and teammates to provide roadside and home emergency assistance.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to customer enquiries politely and courteously
- Handle inbound customer calls in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) providing clear guidance on policy cover
- Demonstrate a professional attitude at all times, towards work, fellow colleagues and customers
- Work towards internal and external KPIs
- Provide a detailed record of each customer call received
- Liaise with cross functional teams to ensure highest level of customer service
- Follow up calls to network providers
- Liaise with client insurance partners
- Other duties may include administration such as; approving invoices and filing
- Any other duties as required and instructed by the operations
Part time: Up to 24 hours a week. Core business operates 24/7
Our shifts range between 7am – 11pm, Mon – Sun
What we’re looking for:
- At minimum previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Efficient with MS Office
APA or CIP qualification a distinct advantage. However, if you are not APA / CIP qualified this role may still be for you. As MAPFRE is regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland, our employees are required to meet minimum competency requirements. We are with you every step of the way and will support and cover the cost of you becoming qualified to empower you in your role as claims handler and to deliver to our customers a positive experience.
What we offer:
- Service days
- Time and attendance quarterly rewards
- APA / CIP training
- Free Motor Rescue and European Travel Insurance
- Health insurance discount
- 20% discount on all other travel insurance outside Europe
- Sports & social club
- City centre office location, handy for public transport
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel Pass
- Opportunity to work with a global company based in over 35 countries
About the Company
MAPFRE Assistance is a market leader in travel insurance, car breakdown assistance, car warranty and home emergency assistance. We work with Ireland’s largest insurers, brokers and motor dealers. We have been based in Galway city centre since 1991, the Irish unit of one of the world’s largest insurance and assistance companies.
For more information on this role please email email@example.com.
Assisting your customers with any emergency in their home through our network of providers. We also provide boiler service, pest control, leak and flooding detection, home helpline, and other services.
Over 30 years’ experience providing motor breakdown assistance, with a nationwide network, state-of-the-art assistance technology and a 24/7 Galway City contact centre. We also provide vehicle warranty and vehicle insurance products through our sister brand MAPFRE Warranty.