Customer Experience Mgr.
At MAPFRE Assistance we’ve grown consistently in recent years to become a market leader in insurance and assistance products. Our objective is to continue this profitable growth by providing the world-class customer service that our clients have come to expect.
Our company is a leader in providing claims handling services, assistance services and specialty risk products. We have been working on multiple transformation projects aimed at expanding our business proposition and enhancing our customer experience. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, team driven individual to join our brand new Customer Experience department as Customer Experience Manager to contribute to the development and delivery of customer focused solutions and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Complaints, Quality Assurance and Training functions of MAPFRE Assistance. This role will provide the scope to design new processes, lead an ambitious team and learn in an open and friendly atmosphere. It is an opportunity to join a company
that values customers, clients and employees, with a strong focus on continuous improvement and development. This role reports into the Head of Operations.
Working hours are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
What you’ll do:
- Strategically lead and develop an operational customer experience team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures (KPI’s)
- Play a key role in the strategy and delivery of customer focused solutions and services
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience (CX) from policy inception and throughout the entire policy and claims lifecycle including needs priorities and challenges
- Monitor our various customer listening posts to identify opportunities for continuous improvements for our Customers, Partners and also to achieve Operational efficiencies
- Create detailed customer journey maps across each touchpoint within an omnichannel environment, including digital and in-person
- Create culture and processes to achieve the business goals and objectives
- Your team will carry out operational benchmarking and quality assurance to implement best practices to ensure world-class operations
- Responsible for achieving Cost Centre Budgets
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), and other customer metrics through actionable insights from our customers and partners
- Drive continuous improvement projects through change management; design support workflows aimed at providing a world-class partner experience
- Empower and engage the customer experience team. Set process to hire the best talent, onboard and engage on regular development plan discussions
- Partner with HR to improve the onboarding experience for new candidates joining the business
- Work closely with trainers and HR to develop the training needs plans which overall will lead to a better customer experience
- Ensure good governance and quality standards are met and that processes are adequately documented/adhered to
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve and meet changing needs of customers
- Identify and provide feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities
- Work effectively with all peers and stakeholders – Compliance, HR, Commercial, Finance, Marketing, Operations to improve efficiency
Any other duties as required and instructed by the business
What we’re looking for:
- Insurance qualification is essential, APA or above
- 3 years + Financial services experience ideally in a Customer Experience Manager/Operation Manager/Product
- Proven track record of designing and implementing customer experience programs and enhancing customers
- Experience of working in an omnichannel environment would be desirable
- Must have customer focused approach with evidence-based decision-making skills
- Comfortable working in a changing environment with an ability to accommodate new information and
prioritise workload accordingly
- People management experience
- Ability to design and implement complaints and quality assurance framework
- Previous experience engaging with the FSPO is beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, including listening and the ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible with a passion for helping peopleExcellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentational (verbal and written)
What we offer you:
- Service days
- Hybrid working
- Variable bonus
- APA / CIP training
- Free Motor Rescue and European Travel Insurance
- Health insurance discount
- 20% discount on all other travel insurance outside Europe
- Sports & social club
- City centre office location, handy for public transport
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel Pass
- Opportunity to work with a global company based in over 35 countries
Please note the business reserves the right to review & amend this role to incorporate the future needs of the role, department & Company, if necessary.
About the Company
MAPFRE Assistance is a market leader in travel insurance, car breakdown assistance, car warranty and home emergency assistance. We work with Ireland’s largest insurers, brokers and motor dealers. We have been based in Galway city centre since 1991, the Irish unit of one of the world’s largest insurance and assistance companies.
For more information on this role please email email@example.com.
Assisting your customers with any emergency in their home through our network of providers. We also provide boiler service, pest control, leak and flooding detection, home helpline, and other services.
Over 30 years’ experience providing motor breakdown assistance, with a nationwide network, state-of-the-art assistance technology and a 24/7 Galway City contact centre. We also provide vehicle warranty and vehicle insurance products through our sister brand MAPFRE Warranty.