At MAPFRE Assistance we’ve grown consistently in recent years to become a market leader in insurance and assistance products. Our objective is to continue this profitable growth by providing the world-class customer service that our clients have come to expect.
Our company is a leader in providing claims handling services, assistance services and speciality risk products. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, team driven individual to join our Commercial department, more specifically Product Team as Product Administrator. As a team, and individually, we are expected to meet targets set by the Company to ensure we are providing our clients and customers with a first class service. This role will be responsible for ensuring the policy working across all contracts adheres to the Consumer Insurance Contract Act 2019, and developing & maintaining a version control process for all documentation.
Working hours are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain Policy Wording documentation for direct and business partners.
- Support the business with amendments to policy wordings following regulatory updates.
- Assist the Product Manager and team with circulating Policy Wording and keeping the schedule on track.
- Maintain the product database to ensure that information can be utilised for pricing, commercial, client and
- Ensure that updates to Magenta are made in coordination with product and pricing updates.
- Assist the Product Manager and team and maintain the CRM Tool Data Entry (Salesforce) on the Product
- Gain a good understanding of the Travel, Roadside, Home and Warranty business.
- Carry out general administrative duties in relation to Product.
- Ensure adherence and contribution to the MAPFRE Product Catalogue rules and governance.
- Remain up to date with market, regulatory and product knowledge.
- Ensure that product documentation is appropriately reflected and managed accordingly with issuing
- Ensure effective change management controls and robust process for IT and Operational implementation.
- Actively participate in the overall team goals and deliverables, contributing where possible to drive
continuous improvement and efficiencies.
- To ensure that all regulatory guidelines are adhered to.
- You are required to manage the key risks within your role.
- To ensure that you conduct your role in accordance with the Anti-Corruption and Fraud Policy (to act honestly
and with integrity) and to report any suspected incidents of fraud and corruption.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your Manager/Management Team.
- Set up hardware and software in the office space and to remote users.
- Provide general assistance in the day-to-day IT usage
- Provide first-line support to colleagues
- Ensure compliance with MAPFRE policies, statutory and regulatory requirements and governance controls
- Strictly adhere to all relevant Irish and European regulations and compliance requirements
- Ensure you conduct your role in accordance with the Anti-Corruption and Fraud Policies (to act honestly and with integrity) and to report any suspected incidents of fraud and corruption accordingly
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your Manager / Management Team
Any other duties as required and instructed by the business
What we’re looking for:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentational (verbal and written).
- Ability to manage high volume workflows and effectively utilise tools for reporting and measuring
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also as part of a team.
- Ability to identify issues and drive action plans to remedy performance issues.
- Ability to interact with all levels of seniority, both internal & external.
What we offer you:
- Variable bonus
- Service days
- Time and attendance quarterly rewards
- APA / CIP training
- Free Motor Rescue and European Travel Insurance
- Health insurance discount
- 20% discount on all other travel insurance outside Europe
- Sports & social club
- City centre office location, handy for public transport
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel Pass
- Opportunity to work with a global company based in over 35 countries
Please note the business reserves the right to review & amend this role to incorporate the future needs of the role, department & Company, if necessary.
About the Company
MAPFRE Assistance is a market leader in travel insurance, car breakdown assistance, car warranty and home emergency assistance. We work with Ireland’s largest insurers, brokers and motor dealers. We have been based in Galway city centre since 1991, the Irish unit of one of the world’s largest insurance and assistance companies.
For more information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assisting your customers with any emergency in their home through our network of providers. We also provide boiler service, pest control, leak and flooding detection, home helpline, and other services.
Over 30 years’ experience providing motor breakdown assistance, with a nationwide network, state-of-the-art assistance technology and a 24/7 Galway City contact centre. We also provide vehicle warranty and vehicle insurance products through our sister brand MAPFRE Warranty.