Talent Acquisition Specialist
At MAPFRE Assistance we’ve grown consistently in recent years to become a market leader in insurance and assistance products. Our objective is to continue this profitable growth by providing the world-class customer service that our clients have come to expect.
Our company is a leader in providing claims handling services, assistance services and speciality risk products. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, team driven individual to join our HR department as Talent Acquisition Specialist. Our business is growing and with that comes the challenge of finding talented candidates in a tough market, and ensuring they enjoy their experience at MAPFRE. This role will be responsible for searching and hiring talented staff for open roles, partnering with stakeholders to develop specs and enhancing our employer branding. This role reports into the HR Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Headhunt and search for talented candidates, screen candidates to assess suitability;
- Post new roles on Indeed, careers page, globally, and LinkedIn as well as other platforms to enhance visibility
- Partner with managers to revamp job specs;
- Conduct regular market research and benchmarking, participate in relevant surveys which will provide insight
into competitors packages and offerings;
- Research our brand awareness and work closely with marketing to develop a strategy that will support in
hiring new people;
- Actively engage in social media, carry out regular reviews and develop social media strategy as it relates to us
connecting both with our current staff and prospective candidates;
- Participate in interviews, train people managers on the interview process, and interview best practices;
- Work with the HR manager to introduce, measure and action KPIs;
- Look to develop with head office an applicant tracking system which integrates with current HR tool;
- Consider alternative areas for bringing in staff; apprenticeships; Erasmus, internships, visas, labour market
needs tests etc.;
- Participate in staff check ins and feedback, work closely with the HR team to focus on initiatives to retain staff;
- Liaise with the HR manager to formalize a strong, fair and transparent recruitment process;
- Carry out reference checks;
- Work closely to develop short term and long term recruitment strategy;
- Assess the recruitment platforms on an ongoing basis to see what is providing the most value for money and
where we can enhance our reach to potential future hires the most;
Any other duties as required and instructed by the business
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years + experience in recruiter / talent acquisition role;
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience;
- Headhunting experience for senior and junior roles alike;
- Understanding of financial services industry advantageous but not essential;
- A happy go getter who will participate actively in the HR team;
- Highly organised with proven ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Positive can-do attitude is key with a solutions driven, continuous improvement mindset;
- Highly confidential in nature, using sound judgement when dealing with recruitment processes and
What we offer you:
- Service days
- Variable bonus
- Hybrid working
- Time and attendance quarterly rewards
- APA / CIP training
- Free Motor Rescue and European Travel Insurance
- Health insurance discount
- 20% discount on all other travel insurance outside Europe
- Sports & social club
- City centre office location, handy for public transport
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel Pass
- Opportunity to work with a global company based in over 35 countries
Please note the business reserves the right to review & amend this role to incorporate the future needs of the role, department & Company, if necessary.
About the Company
MAPFRE Assistance is a market leader in travel insurance, car breakdown assistance, car warranty and home emergency assistance. We work with Ireland’s largest insurers, brokers and motor dealers. We have been based in Galway city centre since 1991, the Irish unit of one of the world’s largest insurance and assistance companies.
For more information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assisting your customers with any emergency in their home through our network of providers. We also provide boiler service, pest control, leak and flooding detection, home helpline, and other services.
Over 30 years’ experience providing motor breakdown assistance, with a nationwide network, state-of-the-art assistance technology and a 24/7 Galway City contact centre. We also provide vehicle warranty and vehicle insurance products through our sister brand MAPFRE Warranty.